Me n The Kiddos Blog

Places I Visit

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

CU License

CU License
Saturday, November 13, 2010

postheadericon IM BACK





not that it matters haha but im back after battling cancer for the last year and im hopeing i have more time to do more scrapping and cu items for u all i do have a few items on my other blog and working on a christmas kit thats kinda dark for this blog and all u sinister hellions but for the lighter side heres a few items ive been working on over at my good side (other blog)
also a lil freebie to go with them there the timber logs boulders and dirt pile all commercial use so head on over HERE and check em out then check back here often for that kit and other goodies.. followers always wanted and comments willingly accepted..

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ella Von Grim
Im a Self employed SAHM of 5...I have a great guy who drives semi truck..i live in southeastern washington state...
View my complete profile

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers